We only deliver content that adheres to the service guidelines for digital artwork.
Before uploading a piece of artwork, you should familiarize yourself with the iTunes Store Music Style Guide.
We’ve listed some examples of things that we can’t accept:
- Text featured on artwork that isn't reflected in the metadata. If we don't provide a field to enter the desired information within the product or track metadata, then it cannot be featured on the artwork.
- Mention of pricing anywhere on the artwork.
- Logos, website addresses or any other reference to established businesses such as charities, TV, games or other popular culture.
- References to physical products such as CD1, Side A, RPM, a barcode that doesn't match the digital barcode.
- Social media logos or links.
- References to the release date of a product or ‘out now’.
- Low-quality artwork. We expect professional images that are not pixelated or blurry at 100% zoom.
- Uneven borders or incorrectly cropped images. All images must fill to the edge of the image except in the of an even border.