Using an Apple Music account you can create and link back a curated collection of tracks to your artist profile by following the steps below. Although you cannot showcase these on your Apple profile, listeners can click through to your artist page via the playlist.
- Sign into the Apple Music app (*not Apple Music for Artists)
- Make sure to hit the ‘Admin Button’ in the ‘Edit’ Section
- Head to ‘Library’ and select the intended Artist option
- Create ‘New Playlist’ (provide title, description and artwork to personalise)
- Make sure the ‘Show on My Profile’ toggle is on!
- Click Done
- Generate a URL from the 3 dot option above and share
It’s a really creative and engaging way to connect with your fans on the platform and provides a function similar to artist curated playlists across other platforms.