The AWAL App provides you with mobile access to your financials as well as easy to access insights into your streaming data for Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube.
The AWAL App is available to download for iPhone users on the App Store.
Log in to the AWAL App using the same username and password that you use for your Portal.
Note: You’ll need streaming activity within the last 7 days on Spotify or Apple Music to be able to log in to the App. Visit our AWAL App FAQ for more information about logging in.
- View an activity summary for your entire AWAL catalogue on Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube.
Note: If you’ve transferred catalogue to AWAL from another distributor, the App will only display data and analytics from the date your release went live through AWAL.
- Observe a 7-day snapshot to see top tracks and artists for the week, and whether overall streams and listeners have increased or decreased. You can also view your streaming history for 28-day, 90-day, and lifetime time periods.
- View your working balance of total royalty collections from all revenue sources for your current statement period, not including any outstanding advances.
Note: If you have multiple agreements the number shown will be the total across all agreements.
- Locate the artists on your AWAL account and view streaming activity data for each by toggling between Spotify, YouTube, and Apple Music. You can filter data by time period as well using the 1-day, 7-day, and 28-day time filters.
- View artist-specific information about your streams and listener data including streaming history, demographics, as well as Top Tracks for the artist selected.
- Dive into your Top Playlists to learn how many streams and unique listeners each generated. You can also easily share one of your top playlists here through the medium of your choice (email, iMessage, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) or open the playlist on the relevant digital service.
- Find all the tracks you have access to on your account here by sorting alphabetically or by popularity.
Note: Popularity is ranked based on the number of streams your track has had on Spotify, Youtube and Apple Music in the last seven days.
- View streaming insights, demographic data, and streaming history for your track on Spotify, YouTube, and Apple Music. You can also filter data by 1-day, 7-day, and 28-day periods.
- Filter by statement period to gain insights into your statement balances, overall royalty history, as well as an income breakout by top digital services, artists, locations and tracks.
- Toggle between AWAL accounts (if you have access to multiple).
- Monitor all playlist additions you’ve had in the Activity feed. You’ll be able to view any playlist notifications here.
- Edit your Push notification settings so you’ll be notified when one of your tracks has been added to a playlist and turn Touch ID on/off.
- Access the Knowledge Base and the AWAL App’s Terms & Conditions.
Have more questions? Check out the AWAL App FAQ