The Portal is the home for all things pertaining to your AWAL account. Within your Portal, you can edit your account settings, upload releases, access metadata information and view the royalties you’ve earned.
Log into your AWAL Portal to access this information and more in one location. You can set up your login credentials by clicking the activation link in your AWAL acceptance email.
Note: If you experience any login issues, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the Portal Terms & Conditions here. Please keep in mind these are not the terms and conditions of your agreement with AWAL.
An overview of the AWAL Portal and its contents can be found below:
- A summary of your financials highlights your working balance, which reflects the provisional amount of royalties you’ve earned to date in the current statement period.
Tip: to view your finalized statement balance each month, please download your statements located in the Portal Reporting tab.
- Access AWAL’s Product Uploader to submit your releases for delivery to the digital music services. Begin by clicking the Uploader link under the Home tab. See our Uploader Guide for more information.
- Quickly monitor the status of your release in AWAL’s approval and delivery process in the Activity Feed.
- Access an overview of all releases that you have distributed through AWAL including details associated with each release such as product identification codes and release metadata.
- The Catalogue Search at the top of the Summary page should be used to search for a specific release— by title, recording, artist or label.
Tip: Run a blank search in the Catalogue Search bar to view a full list of your approved releases.
- View the agreements associated with your AWAL account and related information such as your client name and agreement currency.
- Check your release’s delivery progress to the digital music services by running a ‘Delivery Report’ under the Deliveries tab. There are three key statuses associated with delivery:
- Delivered – the release has been successfully delivered to the relevant digital services and is available to stream or download.
- Scheduled – the release is currently being processed and is due to be delivered to the relevant digital services imminently.
- Taken Down – the release has been taken down from the relevant digital service and is no longer available to stream or download.
Tip: If your product is not listed under the Deliveries tab yet, it’s likely not been approved by our Operations team. See Monitoring the delivery of your release for more details.
- Download your statements each month in either CSV or PDF format.
- Monitor your payment activity and history in the Account Balance section.
Tip: If you notice a Balance Payment has not been paid into your bank account, it’s likely because we operate on a payment threshold. See the article How and when do I get paid? to learn more.
- Access the AWAL Analytics Tool to gain in-depth insights into your streaming activity on Apple Music, Spotify, and YouTube.
- Edit user and client details such as address, VAT status, and your bank details.
- Change your AWAL Portal password and security question under the Account Security section.
- Quickly access the Knowledge Base to receive helpful information on AWAL’s services, including uploading, delivery and royalties.
- Use the Contact Us page to ask the Community Support team specific questions you may have pertaining to your account and releases. See our article Contact AWAL Support for more information.