The AWAL Analytics tool is designed to help AWAL members get the most out of their streaming data for Spotify, Apple Music and YouTube.
Log into the AWAL Portal and navigate to your ‘Reporting’ tab in order to access the AWAL Analytics tool. If you have access to more than one AWAL account, toggle between your accounts using the ‘Client Selection’ dropdown on your Portal before navigating to the Analytics tool. See our Analytics tool FAQ for further assistance.
Use the Analytics tool for insights into streaming activity in the following ways:
- Dive into the streaming, listener and demographic data for your selected artist
- Observe trends in a visual graph by platform, countries, streaming source and more
- ‘Favourite’ an artist to receive regular email updates for the artist and their streaming activity
- Click on a track to view usage, demographic and playlist data for the selected track
- Filter to view data by platform: Apple Music, Spotify, or YouTube
- Filter to view data by time frame: 1-day, 7-day, 28-day and lifetime periods
- Click into a playlist to find information for your added track, including streams over time, Spotify Popularity Score and the date the playlist was last updated
- Keep track of your playlist placements and your track’s location and movement within a playlist in this section with filter options for platform, country and time frame
There are a few important things to note when using the AWAL Analytics tool:
- Email Preference settings only apply to the AWAL Analytics tool, not the AWAL Portal.
- YouTube data is only available at the track level.
- Royalties and accounting information is best tracked in your statements, which are available to download from the Reporting tab in the AWAL Portal. The Analytics tool is a great place to view in-depth insights into your streaming activity on Apple Music, Spotify and YouTube.
Need more help? Check out the AWAL Analytics tool FAQ.
Want timely updates on the Analytics tool? See our AWAL Analytics Updates.