Royalty rates fluctuate based on a series of variables decided by each Digital Music Service individually. These variables can include whether the user is a premium user or trial user, which territory the stream took place in and whether the stream was from a playlist or an album play. The best way to analyse your royalties is to use your CSV statements.
Articles in this section
- How do I access AWAL Analytics?
- I have access to more than one Member Portal. How do I switch between the Analytics for each Member?
- Skip rate overview
- What are the differences in the “Source” users?
- Will I be able to view my Analytics for an EP or Album as a whole as well as by each individual track?
- What do the percentage figures indicate when selecting 7 day and 28 day time periods?
- Why can’t I choose a bespoke time period?
- Will I be able to use the AWAL Analytics to forecast my royalties?