Pandora AMP is Pandora’s ‘For Artist’ platform, offering artists and their teams access to on-platform data & analytics, the ability to edit artist images, and more. Pandora AMP can be accessed via web browser here.
How do I claim my artist profile on Pandora AMP?
To begin using Pandora AMP and take advantage of all the available tools and data, you’ll first need to claim your page, which will require a standard Pandora account. You can create a free Pandora account here.
Once you have a Pandora account, you can claim your AMP profile here. Please follow the steps below:
- Log in with your Pandora account
- Select ‘Music & Comedy Submission’ type
- Select ‘Claim An Artist’. You’ll need to enter:
- Artist Name
- Your Name
- Your Role: Artist, Manager, or Label
- Verify your identity with Twitter or Pandora’s Form
Once you’ve submitted your request, the Pandora team will review and provide access if approved.
Note: There are three types of AMP access: Member, Publisher, and Owner. Owners of AMP accounts have access to add and remove other members on Pandora AMP accounts.
What can I do with my Pandora AMP account?:
- Update your artist image. Learn more about Pandora image requirements here.
- Manage your catalog. You can view all your releases live on Pandora, publishing blocks present on your recordings, Pandora Premium status, and more.
- View insights relating to your activity on Pandora including stream counts, Pandora programming placements, monthly listeners, and audience demographics & information.
- Access to create Campaigns. Campaigns on Pandora help artists magnify their reach and connect more closely with fans. You can create Campaigns for upcoming releases, tour dates, and more as well as access features and view metrics for your marketing efforts on Pandora.
- Utilize AMPCast. AMPCast gives artists the opportunity to record short audio messages on-the-go and broadcast almost instantaneously to fans as they listen to the artist’s music on Pandora.
- Highlight Featured Tracks. Pandora’s ‘Featured Tracks’ tool is a great way to promote a specific track and release on the Pandora platform. When an artist features a track, an increase in spins on relevant genre, artist, or track stations is generally a result.
Learn more about Pandora AMP and all of its features on the Pandora AMP website.