Each service handles artist image updates differently. Some services, like Spotify and Apple Music, have their own artist tool where you can claim your artist page and update your artist image and bio. The first step to having your artist image updated on these types of services is to claim your page:
- Spotify for Artists can be used to gain control over your Spotify artist profile, update images, set featured releases and more.
- Note for image preparation: Spotify avatar images must be at least 750px x 750px and header images must be at least 2660px x 1140px, but Spotify prefers 6000px x 4000px. Detailed Spotify image specs can be found here.
- Apple Music for Artists can be used to claim your artist page on Apple Music. You’ll be able to update your artist image and view insights into your performance on the platform.
- Note for image preparation: Apple artist images must be at least 800 x 800 but 2400 x 2400 or greater is preferred. Detailed Apple image specs can be found here.
- Amazon Music for Artists will provide you access to claim your Amazon Music page. Once you've claimed your page, you can update your image by following the instructions here.
- Pandora AMP offers artists and their teams ability to manage their Pandora activity, including the ability to update the artist image. Learn more about Pandora image requirements here.
As Deezer does not offer an artist-facing platform, we can update your artist image for you. Please get in touch through the Contact Us page on your Portal with the following information to update your Deezer image:
- URL for your Deezer page
- 1200x1200 artist image