We only deliver content that adheres to the service guidelines for digital artwork.
Before uploading a piece of artwork, you should familiarize yourself with the iTunes Store Music Style Guide.
We’ve listed some examples of things that we can’t accept:
- Low-quality artwork. We expect professional images that are not pixelated or blurry at 100% zoom. You must also ensure you own the copyright to any images you use on the art work. If your image is intentionally blurred for effect, please ensure you mention so in the Additional Comments on the last section of the Uploader.
- Any uses of the Explicit Content logo must be the BPI version, and the tracks question must be marked as Explicit in the Track Information section of the Uploader.
- Text featured on artwork should be reflected in the metadata. This includes any featured artists or contributors. If we don't provide a field to enter the desired information within the product or track metadata, then it cannot be featured on the artwork.
- Mention of pricing anywhere on the artwork.
- Logos, website addresses or any other reference to established businesses such as charities, TV, games or other popular culture.
- References to physical products such as CD1, Side A, RPM, a barcode that doesn't match the digital barcode.
- Social media logos or links.
- References to the release date of a product or ‘out now’.
- Uneven borders or incorrectly cropped images. All images must fill to the edge of the image except in the of an even border.