Using the search bar in the Catalogue section, select ‘Releases’ and press the magnifying glass button. This will take you through to the search results, which will show you all of your releases as you haven’t put any search terms in the box. This is where it will display your Catalogue number, along with UPC and other key metadata.
Articles in this section
- Can you redeliver my release that was uploaded prior to 2015?
- Can you send me a list of all the digital music services you deliver to?
- How long does it take for a content update to go through?
- Can I change the audio on my release?
- Where do I find my UPCs, ISRCs and catalogue numbers?
- Guide to Product Identification Codes
- Monitoring the delivery of your release
- Artist Mapping
- Content Updates (Dos & Don'ts)
- How do I find catalogue numbers?