Spotify for Artists is Spotify’s artist-facing platform that gives artists, managers, and their teams control over their artist page, provides insights into playlist adds and in-depth Spotify streaming data, gives access to Spotify’s Playlist Tool, and more.
How can I claim my page on Spotify for Artists?
To begin using Spotify for Artists and take advantage of all the available tools and data, you’ll first need to claim your page, which will require a Spotify artist URI and/or URL:
- If you have releases live, you can pull your live artist URI and use that to claim your page. You can read more about pulling your URI here.
- If you are a new artist and your first release is not yet live, we will need to pull your artist URI for you. Once you see that your product is delivered to Spotify, reach out to us via the Contact Us page on your Portal and provide the UPC of your release. We will send you the URI and URL code you need to claim your artist page.
To claim your artist page on Spotify for Artists you should follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Spotify for Artists “Claim Your Profile” page and press “Continue”.
- Enter your Artist URI/URL in the search box and click your profile when it populates. You’ll need to select whether you’re an artist, manager, etc.
- Request Access
Spotify will review your request and if approved you will receive access to the Spotify for Artists platform.
What can I do with my Spotify for Artists account?:
- Update your artist image, bio, social media handles, and Artist’s Pick on your live artist page. Learn more about optimizing your Spotify artist page here
- Gain insights into your listener and streaming activity
- See your top performing songs, playlists, and releases
- Add team members to your Spotify for Artists account
- View real-time playlist additions
- Submit your release for playlist consideration via Spotify’s Playlist Tool
- Access the Spotify Canvas tool to upload looping visuals for your songs
To stay updated on the most recent feature updates as well as tips on using Spotify for Artists, please visit Spotify's Guide to Spotify For Artists.
For any questions about the Spotify for Artists platform, please visit their FAQ.