Amazon Music has rolled out their Amazon Music for Artists app which allows artists and their teams to gain insights and analytical data to better understand their activity on Amazon Music. The app is available globally and can be downloaded for iOS and Android. You can also access Amazon Music for Artists on desktop here.
How do I access Amazon Music for Artists and claim my page?
You will need an Amazon retail account to access Amazon Music for Artists. If you don’t already have an account, you will need to create one to access the app and its insights.
Once you’ve logged into the app, you’ll need to add your artist to your account. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Claim An Artist’ button on the bottom portion of the screen.
- Search and select your artist name. Press the ‘Take Me There’ button.
- You’ll need to verify your relationship to the artist (if you aren’t the artist) by providing your role and company information. You can submit your artist’s social media accounts to help expedite the approval process.
- Press ‘Submit’ once you’ve provided all required information.
Amazon will review your request and if approved, you’ll receive a confirmation to your email so you can finalize access to view your analytics and insights in the app.
What can I do with my Amazon Music for Artists account?
Within the Amazon Music for Artists account, users will have access to:
- Add and remove users from your artist team
- Gain insights into your ‘Voice’ activity and reporting (Amazon Alexa)
- Fix release mapping issues on Amazon Music
- Stay up to date on playlist placements, ‘station’ adds, and more ‘curated programming’ data
- Monitor your streaming activity across your catalogue and for a variety of timeframes
- See who your Fans & Superfans are to better engage with your audience
- Fans: Listeners who have actively returned back to your music, added you to their library and playlists, followed you, etc.
- Superfans: A smaller subset of fans; your most passionate and engaged fans on Amazon Music
Note: Amazon Music for Artists will display your data from as early as January 1, 2018 and only for tracks you are a Primary Artist on.
Visit the Amazon Music for Artists FAQ for more information about using the Amazon Music for Artists app.